Using custom tumblers to get eyes on your logo is one of the most popular and effective promotions for all types of businesses and organizations. But when it comes down to choosing the perfect one to represent your brand, you may wonder which option is best. Let’s take a look at the differences between plastic and stainless steel tumblers and the benefits of each, so you can be sure you’re making the right decision for your business.
- Light weight: Since plastic is a lighter material than stainless steel, this quality is great for lowering your shipping costs and making sure the product you’re providing your customer is easily portable.
- Durable: Great for tossing in gym bags and sending with the kids to school, plastic tumblers ensure that your customers don’t have to worry so much about treating them gently.
- Dishwasher Safe: While hand washing is recommended for all of our products in order to preserve your logo, most plastic tumblers can easily go in the dishwasher.
- Lower cost: At a more affordable cost, these products are great for providing your customers with impressive promotional items on a tight budget.
- Sturdy: While stainless steel is heavier than plastic, it’s also stronger! So they can stand up to the elements without breaking.
- High-end look: Stainless steel gives drinkware a sleek look which has greater perceived value and is great for representing your brand well. It’s perfect for corporate gifts or showing appreciation for your clients
- Keeps drinks hot/cold: The added insulation of the material makes stainless steel tumblers even better for customers on the go. It’s sure to keep their drinks hot or cold for longer.
- Additional imprint options: Ink imprints aren’t the only way to get your brand on these products. You can also laser engrave your message on many of our stainless steel tumblers for an elegant look that your customers will love to keep around.
PrintGlobe Knows Tumblers
If you’re still not sure which of our options would be best for showcasing your logo, don’t worry! Shop our full tumbler selection or contact one of our knowledgeable account managers who would love to answer any questions you might have or make suggestions to point you in the right direction. Give us a call or chat us online today so we can get your tumbler order started!