Summer is just around the corner, so we’re sharing some hot promotional ideas to give you a head start on your advertising campaign for the season. Even though the calendar says it doesn’t start until June 21st, the summer mindset starts long before then as the weather gets warmer and vacations begin. This time of year is ripe with opportunities to spread the word about your brand. With lots of heavily populated outdoor events on the horizon, the time is now to shop for promotional products!
There’s lots of sunshine and warm nights in our near future, which are always accompanied by tons of promotional opportunities! Beach days, trips to the park and festivals are just a few of the places where your brand could be seen by tons of potential customers. Here are just a few ideas to help you take advantage of these events:
- Coolers and can holders: Showing up with the drinks is always the sign that the fun has arrived. And branding coolers or can holders with your logo guarantees that onlookers will see your message again and again.
- Speakers: Portable speakers take a picnic or pool party from fun to unforgettable. Adding music really goes a long way! By putting your logo on a portable speaker, you can rest assured your customers won’t leave home without it. (Plus, you don’t even have to choose between speakers and coolers — you can have both with our combination product!)
- Lawn chairs: Your logo can be the centerpiece of the next barbecue or 4th of July event by using custom lawn chairs. And customers are sure to spread the word far and wide when they bring these chairs on vacation with them!
Hit the Trails
Summertime is prime swimming, hiking and biking season. If your business is related to health or the great outdoors, here are some great options for you:
- Hydration backpacks and water bottles: Until you’ve used a hydration backpack during a hike, you don’t know what you’re missing! It’s a great way to get your message seen by everyone on the hiking trail.
- Fitness products: By printing your logo on a waist pack or fitness accessory, you can encourage your customers to be active (and keep your brand on display) all summer long. They make great retail items!
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses: When your customers go on outdoor adventures, there are some things they just need. Sunscreen, bug spray and cool shades are a great place to start! It helps their activities stay uninterrupted by sunburns or bug bites.
Beat the Heat
Making sure your customers are having fun in the sun this season is always a good idea. But one way to be sure your brand stays visible is by providing a solution for the un-fun parts of summer: Getting too hot.
- Auto shades: These make great promotional tools! Not only will they be used again and again, but they provide generous imprint areas so you can really make an impression.
- Hand fans: With all of the festivals and events that are sure to happen all season long, providing hand fans to keep potential customers cool is a classic way of increasing awareness of your business.
It might seem like you have some time before summer vacation is officially upon us, but it’s closer than you think! Now is a great time to start your order of summer products. And if you’re not sure what the best option for your business is, our account managers would be happy to help. Happy shopping!